Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Flower Pillow



I saw THIS tutorial and knew I just HAD to make one :)
I'm happy to say that this was really quite easy and was under $10 to make a fun accent pillow.  I actually found the exact fabric they use in the tutorial, which I really liked and it was %50 off at JoAnns. However, she recommends using the felt you buy on a bolt and I just used the felt squares you can buy four for $1. I had to go back and buy one more so I would recommend buying 5 if you go the cheaper route like I did. I'm happy with the final look of it. I wish my pillow was fluffier or bigger to really fill it out. I made this in just a couple hours!
It was fun, easy project and I really want to make more after I found these great fabrics on sale at IKEA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment